ISTO welcomes a ten of PhD students each year. Most of them will be followed by the doctoral school 552 Energie, Matériaux, Sciences de la Terre et de l'Univers (EMSTU) at the Université d'Orléans.
If you come at ISTO for a PhD, you can benefit from :
○ the diversity of research field that help to broaden your horizons ;
○ a lot of scientific equipments for experiments, physic and chemistry analysis but also for computing and modelling plateform ;
○ various funding opportunities from: state or region administration, specific scholarships (ADEME, BRGM, LABEX, ...), CIFRE, etc. ;
○ an international support with the network of each reserchers but also other international PhD students coming in France as a part of their work ;
○ the possibilty to add other activities linked to research such as teaching in the Université d'Orléans and Polytech, the Édifice program, scientific development (Fête de la Science, Conferences, etc.), ...