In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This charter (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the personal data treatment processed by the EARTH SCIENCES INSTITUTE OF ORLÉANS, 1A rue de la Férollerie - 45100 ORLÉANS-LA-SOURCE, FRANCE (hereinafter the " Publisher ") via isto-orleans.fr (hereinafter the" Site ") related to its responsibility as the controller. This processing is carried out in accordance with the respect of the private life and the protection of the personal data of its users.
This Charter allows you to read the conditions for obtaining, using and storing your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data") by the Publisher. The Data that we may collect, process and / or transmit when you access and / or use the Site are here described.
The present Charter is likely to be updated according to the evolution of the law and the processed data. If any clause of the present Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulation, it will be considered unwritten but will not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
The Charter applies for the Data collected:
- Via the simple navigation on the Site;
- When you make a contact request on the Site.
The Charter will not apply to information collected by third parties (website, advertisements, etc.) sending the user to the Site. By browsing our site, you accept the application of this Charter without any reservation. You remain responsible for the compliance of the data you provide via the Site. You can at any time correct or modify them by written request / email.
What data are collected ?
Depending on your use of the Site, the Publisher may collect the following Data:
- Your email address for all electronic communications with the Publisher;
- Your identity to contact you: Surname, first name and email address;
- Your identity for your applications: Surname, first name, email address and CV;
- Your identity and receipts for your visitor reception request: Surname, first name, e-mail address and the supporting documents you agree to provide us;
- Your identity and your receipts for your request of mission order: Surname, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, complete postal address, date of birth, nationality, social security number, vouchers (registration card, driving license , certificate of insurance or RIB);
- Use and browsing data on the Site: IP address, browser, search history, pages viewed, etc.
Data collection mode
Some Data will be collected directly when you fill in the contact forms. In this case, your consent will be requested in advance and may be withdrawn at any time.
Objectives of data collection
As a user of the Site, your Data are collected (according to your consent):
- To allow you to contact us via our contact form;
- To allow you to apply for our job offers;
- To allow you to make a request to host a visitor;
- To allow you to formulate a request for a mission order;
- So that we can contact you again.
Cookies / Tracers collect data to:
- Allow the follow-up of your session for the use of our services (connected accounts, etc.) and the improvement of your experience. Their refusal will prevent the full use of our site;
- Analyze and track traffic on the Site for statistical purposes to improve the Site and track its performance.
Refusal to complete all or part of the data of certain forms may result in an impossibility to use the services provided.
Who processes your data ?
The Data about you is processed by the Publisher’s staff for the management of the Site.
Some data may be communicated to subcontractors (web hosts) or service providers for statistical tracking (Google). Each of its actors respects a confidentiality commitment concerning the use and processing of personal data.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners, or other third parties are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to treat them solely for the purposes for which we are transmitting them.
Your data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Publisher's assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy , liquidation or other processes in which the Site Users' Data is among the Assets Transferred.
We may also disclose your Data:
- To comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including governmental and regulatory requirements
- If we believe that the disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of the Publisher, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
External links to third party sites managed by individuals or organizations over which the Publisher has no control may be present on the Site. We will not be held responsible for the manner in which your Data will be used on the servers of these third parties.
Duration of retention of your data
The Publisher keeps your Data for the time necessary to achieve the objectives described. This retention period varies according to the data, their nature. The objective pursued is likely to vary this duration. Some legal requirements impose a specific storage time.
- Your data can be kept for up to 3 months during a contact from our contact form.
- Your data will be kept for 3 months during a request for a mission order or a request to welcome a visitor.
- Your data will be kept until 3 months after the expiry of the job offer when applying for this job offer.
- Data collected by means of cookies or tracers will be kept for up to 13 months.
- All other possible Data will be kept for up to 5 years.
Beyond the above mentioned retention periods, your Data will be deleted, or anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
Protection of your data
The Data you provide is not stored online; it is sent directly to Publisher's premises. Their collection and protected by TLS encryption on the HTTPS protocol. All technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
However, it is impossible to guarantee an optimal security of information exchanges on the Internet. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You transmit your Data at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. You acknowledge that the security of your information is also your responsibility, by securing and maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
The Publisher will never ask you for your passwords.
You have the opportunity to express your assent or dissent to the collection and use of your Data that you transmit to us:
- You can refuse to collect your contact data when you enter your information. In this case, it will be impossible to contact us via this way.
In accordance with the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the european General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "GDPR”) and the Act of 6 January 1978 No. 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (except accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by French law - Article L123-22 of the Commercial Code);
- A right to limit the processing of your Data;
- A right to oppose the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- A right to portability on the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or performance of a contract);
- The right to withdraw consent, when it was requested. When the processing of your Data is done on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
The Publisher may ask you to prove your identity before any modification or deletion of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by mail to the publisher's address. We have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months because of the complexity or the large number of requests.
Storage of collected data
The Data that the Publisher collects within the framework of this Charter are hosted exclusively in France, by the company Atmédia Communication: 69 rue du Colombier, 45000 Orleans - Siret: 398453407 00031 - VAT: FR36398453407
Some data is also stored on Publisher's internal servers and is not accessible on the Internet.