Armin MozhdeheiDoctorant Etudiant, CNRS
Adresse e-mail email@example.com
Téléphone 02 38 49 46 60
Bâtiment ISTE, bureau R125
Statut Non permanent, emploi Doctorant
Grand Programme Milieu poreux
· Application of microfluidic pore models for flow, transport, and reaction in geological porous media.
· Delineating the thermodynamic role of interface through working with Synthetic Fluid Inclusion.
· Investigating the Pore-size Controlled Solubility (PCS) and Dissolution-Recrystallization Mechanism near Interface.
· Applied Spectroscopic Methods.
· CO2 Sequestration.
Ph.D. University of Orleans, Orleans, France
Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Institut des Sciences de la Terre d'Orléans (ISTO), Orleans, France.
Ph.D. Candidate in Geochemistry (October 2019 – October 2022 (Expected))
Evaluation of Interface Role on Water-Rock Interaction
Supervisor: Lionel Mercury
Institute of Petroleum Engineering, College of Engineering, Tehran, Iran.
M.Sc. in Reservoir Engineering (September 2016 - January 2019)
In-Situ Heavy Oil Upgrading by Switchable Solvent as an Enhanced Oil Recovery Methods
B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering (September 2011 – September 2015)
Advanced Well Test, Teacher Assistant, University of Tehran (Dr. Rostami)
Dr. Mohammad Reza Rasaei, Mr. Armin Mozhdehei, Mr. Sobhan Hatami, Mr. Afshin Tatar, Mr. Mohammad Amani
“Efficient Estimation of Solubility of Solid Solute in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide,” Journal of Supercritical Fluids, Elsevier.
Mr. Armin Mozhdehei, Dr. Negahdar Hosseinpour, Dr. Alireza Bahramian
“Dimethylcyclohexylamine Switchable Solvent Interactions with Asphaltenes towards Viscosity Reduction and In-Situ Upgrading of Heavy Oils,” ACS journal, Energy and Fuels.
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (ICDL certificate)
· Schlumberger Eclipse | Reservoir Simulation Software (with certificate)
· Petrel (Static & RE) (with certificate)
· Reservoir fluid properties matching
· Computer Modelling Group Ltd. | Reservoir Simulation Software
· Ecrin (Kappa) | Well Test Data Analysis Software
· Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy
· Raman spectroscopy
Microthermometry and geochemistry of fluid inclusions
· Fluid Inclusion Microthermometry
Static and Dynamic IFT
· PAT (Profile AnalysisTensiometry)
· Wilhelmy Plate Methode
· Du Du Noüy ring method
· Microfluidic Pore Model
Working experience at the Industrial branch of the Institute of Petroleum Engineering (IPE) as the Well Test section technical supervisor. (December 2016 - April 2018)
Executive manager: Behnam Sedaee Sola
English (Fluent) (TOEFL IBT test: 96 of 120)
French (intermediate (B1))